Sunday, April 29, 2007

FIESTA!!!!!


HOLA AMIGOS!!! You know how I have been saying I will make enchiladas for everyone since forever ago? Well, I am finally doing it-REALLY! We are planning on this Friday, May 4th. Probably at a park so we have plenty of room. We really need to know how many people are planning on coming, so I can plan on food. It will likely start at about 6:00. More specific details will come after I hear from people. I'm not sure the best way to do food for so many of us-that is if people will be around next weekend. Would you guys rather just pitch in money or would you rather me make a list of ingredients and assign them out and have you bring them to me the night before? Let me know your input ASAP. Thanks:)

4 opinions:

Lindsey said...

We would love to come because we have yet to experience the enchiladas but I don't think we are going to be able to make it. So Sad:( But have fun!

Jamie said...

We ARE COMING!!! YAY!!! CAN I BUY A PINYATA? yeah, yeah, i know that's the wrong spelling. Tim wouldn't have known. Anyway, we can bring money or ingredients and we can make something to bring. Let me know.

Kelly A. said...

Jamie~You are more than welcome to bring a pinata(that's spelled with the little swirly thing over the n, but I don't know how to do that on this computer). So far I have only heard that you guys and the Barnett's are coming, so I don't know what to tell you to bring yet. I promise I will get more on top of it as I hear from people and know how many to plan on. Hopefully, people will read this blog so I don't have to call everyone...spread the word!

Cassie said...

Hey Kel- I don't think that I am going to be able to make it. I am graduating on Thursday and going back to Heber after. Thanks for the invite though. I am sorry that i am going to miss the amazing food.