We will be there! Hooray, it will be fun to see everyone! We are bringing cheesy funeral potatoes.... NOT because we are mourning, but because they taste delicious with ham! See you in a couple of weeks!
Thanks so much Maren and Kelly for making sure I got the invite! I wish we could come, but we will be in Levan that night with my family since we fly to Oregon on the 24th. I hope we can get together another time soon, though!
6 opinions:
Since "RSVP is required", here is our official note saying...we will be there!!!
we wish we were going to be there! we'll miss you all! have a fun time!
(jamie and kelly...we'll have to plan our bear lake retreit sometime)
We will be there! Hooray, it will be fun to see everyone! We are bringing cheesy funeral potatoes.... NOT because we are mourning, but because they taste delicious with ham! See you in a couple of weeks!
Thanks so much Maren and Kelly for making sure I got the invite! I wish we could come, but we will be in Levan that night with my family since we fly to Oregon on the 24th.
I hope we can get together another time soon, though!
Here is our RSVP!
Post a Comment