Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wo - It's Been A While

Let's talk about the Christmas party this year.

Who will be around. and when?

The Stevenson's are moving to UT (YAY!!) so I'm planning on the Andersons, Stevensons, Thaynes, Cranneys, Baumans, Waddoups, Whittiers and Hortons this year unless anyone else will be visiting, then we will plan it around you.

I think Salt Lake is probably the easiest meeting place, but it doesn't matter to me.

Any ideas as to what we should do? I was thinking an adult-only dinner would be fun, but then it's always fun to get the kids together, too. They have so much fun together.

Thoughts?

6 opinions:

Maren said...

I couldn't be more sad. I wish we could be there for the family party. I think you should make it a two part day. Afternoon with the kids and evening with the adults. Have fun guys. We plan to make it to Utah next summer after the baby arrives. Anyone is welcome to join us here.

Monica said...

fun! we should have a party! we are happy to do it at our house. kids, or no kids. whatever works!

Sara Stevenson said...

So excited!! We're up for anything, I like Maren's idea about a 2 part day:)

Kelly A. said...

Yay for another Christmas party and for great friends! We always love it when we are able to get together with you guys!! We are up for anything too! What date are we planning on? Our month of December is filling up fast already, so I want to mark it on my calendar :)

Justin and Shandy said...

That sounds sooooo fun! After next week we are mostly available.

Andrea said...

We are planning on coming down to visit my family for Christmas that weekend so we might be able to make it!!!
Shandy said you are thinking maybe the 9th around 6:00?
The only problem for us is that we usually drive down Friday night (which means we wouldn't get down there til late) so we'd probably miss it but I'm hoping Heath can get off early so we can come for some of it...at least to see you all!
Keep us posted on the plans and hopefully we'll know soon whether we can make it or not! We would LOVE to see you all!