Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Bauman

Hello all! We have some exciting news! Dave and I are having a BABY!!!! Hooray! We are thrilled! We are due in October, which seems WAY far away considering everyone else on this blog is having a baby in August! :)

I am 13 weeks along, so I'm done with the first 1/3, and I am stoked to be a mom! Dave is graduating from the U in 3 weeks, and we are both excited he'll be finished with all of his studying. Life is great!

It was fun to see everyone in Logan a couple of weeks ago. We should all go camping this summer, just for old times sake. Let's plan another get together soon! Well, that's all the news from the Bauman's.... so have a wonderful day!

2 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you officially announced it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Being a mom is the BEST!! What are your plans after Dave graduates? I know you talked about graduate school-is that still in your plans? Are you teaching next year? I definitely agree that we should all get together again soon! AAH!! I am sooo excited for you to have a baby!!!

Sara Stevenson said...

COngrAts!!! That is so exciting, I just love that we are all poppin out babies like it's goin out of style:) Now we just need all the rest of the girls to have babies too! That is so exciting, and we are super happy for you:)