Friday, May 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!!




Hey everyone! We thought we would share our good news! We found out on Monday that we are having a GIRL! Hooray! We couldn't be more thrilled!

3 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I realize my opinion is biased as the mother of a baby girl, but I think little girls really are the cutest things on Earth!! :) I got your message when you called to tell me it was a girl and I was sooo excited for you!! Sorry I haven't called you back!-I will do that today! CONGRATS again!!!! You are going to love being a mom!! And now I think you should start a personal blog so we can see pictures all the time! :)

Maren and Blake said...

Yeah! We needed some more little girls for all our little boys. I am so happy for the both of you. I am sure she will have Dave wrapped around her finger.

Sara Stevenson said...

Congrats! That is such happy news, we're so excited for you guys!