Hey -
just wanted everyone who lives in the sl/ogden/provo area to know about the community food co-op. Basically we order every month and then go pick up our food at a church and it's really cheap because they order in bulk and it's a good way to get home-grown stuff and meat for cheap.
here's the website:
http://www.crossroads-u-c.org/cfc/index.html
There are community co-ops in these places:
SLC
West Jordan
West Valley
Centerville
Park City
Tooele
Sugarhouse
Sandy
Provo
Payson
Ogden
Lehi
Nephi
Murray
Midvale
Magna
Layton
Glendale
Eagle Mountain
This month you get all this for only $21:
2 lbs chicken breasts
Cube steaks
pork chops
1 lb ground beef
Fresh fruits (3 different variets, 9-10 total)
Fresh veggies
Stone Ground Whole Wheat bread
16 oz dried yellow split peas
It's also really good for food storage, because every month they give you either beans or rice or something like that to store. There are a lot of other options, too, so check out the website, download an order form and call today.
I promise I don't work for the co-op.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
FUO (For Utahns Only)
Posted by Jamie at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 opinions:
Are you sure you don't work for the co-op? No, I think this is a great idea. I will have to see if Pullman does something like this.
Post a Comment