Ok - I managed to track down some pictures!

So here is the pictures of the outside of the house. The yard is pretty big and we have a corn field for our backyard neighbor...hopefully there will be no children of the corn.... Jace's favorite part is that there is a big garage. My favorite part is the big windows.

The second best part is the big deck out back. Perfect for summertime grilling and housewarming parties! Also I will be able to keep an eye on my future garden from the deck. (Tomatos, Tomatos, Tomatos, onions, jalapenos, strawberries and raspberries)![]()

Here is the kitchen with a fridge that doesn't make noise - that is going to be great. Although I think we are keeping our horrible fridge for the garage.


Here are two views of the family room. I am excited because we are going to paint and put in new carpet!
Here is the master bedroom and it has a masterbath and a walk in closet. Again - love the windows. There is so much natural light in the house!
5 opinions:
Congrats on the house Wadoups'!!!! I think it is waaay cute and it will be fun to live so close to each other!! Let me know when you move and what I can do to help!
P.S. Are you going to get internet so you can blog more? :) JK!!
I will be better, I promise. I won't have the internet at my house, but I will be spending a fair amount of time on frontrunner with free wifi!
Thank you for the pictures. I can't wait to see the finished product. It is so much fun to paint and make your house a home. (Ok, I know that was WAY cheezy.) You can expect some visitors, so I hope you have a spare room.
Post a Comment