So I was going to post pictures last week but then I actually had to work at work (Imagine that!) Then I was sick Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and didn't even come to work (I don't have the internet at home). Then I came to work early today so that I could post pictures and then the pictures (I was going to take them off a website) were gone! I guess that means that we really have the house, but at the same time that means that there are no pictures! I am officially a slacker and I realized how little I blog because it took me several minutes to figure out how to do a new post!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 opinions:
ok, i guess i forgive you! You will have to take pictures of your house and post them.
Post a Comment