happy late birthday sara!
oh my gosh...i can't believe we forgot to post on your birthday! we are so sorry!!!
i think i speak for everyone when i say that you are the best! you have brought lots of laughs and fun and we miss you out there on the east coast!!!! we hope you had a fun day :)
some awesome sarita pics...


and last but not least... "i carried a watermelon?"
love ya sara!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
happy birthday sara! (better late than never?)
Posted by The Westons at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 opinions:
Oh thanks! I know everyone is busy, no worries!!! Love you guys!
Oh thanks! I know everyone is busy, no worries!!! Love you guys!
I know, we all love Sara and I felt bad that her bday post got missed, but this weirdest thing has happened to me and I am SO not in a blogging mood lately!! What?? Maybe yet another thing that happens to girls when they are pregnant :) JK. But seriously I started a couple posts for my own blog at the beginning of the week and still haven't finished them. It's not like they are super exciting or anything, I am just NOT in the blogging mood! But anyways! Yes, Sara-you are the greatest and I am SO hoping we are able to meet for Cafe Rio when you are in Utah later this month! I love and miss you! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY again!!!!! Love all the picts :)
Post a Comment