Friday, June 5, 2009

hi

I don't think I have posted on here in a while....actually, I'm not sure if I've ever posted. I do read it sometimes though. Lots of you I haven't seen for a while, and Logan is not quite the same since you guys all left me here. :) As far as my life goes, I got laid off at Icon in December so now I work from home building websites for companies. It was hard at first but I love it now and it's probably the best thing that could have happened to me. I understand now why Tim wanted to have his own business so badly. I graduate in December with a Bachelor's in Information Systems, after which I'll probably move down to Salt Lake and get my MBA at the U. Last fall I sold the motorcycle I had and I bought a different one. It's a little faster..... Here's a pic: http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/680/68011/6801160.JPG?filter=ksl/gallery1 I love it, and it's not too hard to find a girl who wants to go for a ride either, which is nice. I gotta admit though, I'm kinda jealous. You guys all have families and stuff, and I'm still looking for my eternal companion. But the search continues. Also, congrats to Tim and Kelly on their recent announcement. :)

3 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

What a fun bike. I am sorry to hear about Icon, but glad to hear that you have found something that works for you. Only 1 more semester of school, how does it feel?

Kelly A. said...

Jason! Welcome to the blog :) Good to hear from you! And thanks for the congrats! We are so, so, so very excited to have another baby!!! CONGRATS to you on graduating soon! And for the record we would totally move back to Logan if Tim had a good job with benefits there!

Monica said...

Hooray! Jason is alive! Great to hear from you! Good luck with your new business, that sounds like fun. BE CAREFUL on that bike. You may be smart but all the stupid cars on the road are not. ( i totally sound like a naggy mom, huh?)