Yes, this is taking place instead of Bear Lake. Mono had the brilliant idea and we thought it was great because it was close and convenient but still a fun day or two spent out on the water :) Here is who we have heard back from so far since my email that are coming for at least one of the days: Jace and Lyndzi, Mono and Dave, Krista and Zach, Shane and Jamie, Bryce and Meg. And I think Justin and Shandy. Tim talked to Justin on the phone, so I'll have to ask him for sure. I think that is everyone, except for out-of-towners, who already said they couldn't make it right?? If I am missing anyone, tell me!! :) Otherwise, we'll start planning food soon.
that sounds like so much fun! i am sad we are going to miss it! it seems like we are always missing out on the logan friends fun :( that is such a good idea to go to jordanelle! have fun everyone!
2 opinions:
Yes, this is taking place instead of Bear Lake. Mono had the brilliant idea and we thought it was great because it was close and convenient but still a fun day or two spent out on the water :) Here is who we have heard back from so far since my email that are coming for at least one of the days: Jace and Lyndzi, Mono and Dave, Krista and Zach, Shane and Jamie, Bryce and Meg. And I think Justin and Shandy. Tim talked to Justin on the phone, so I'll have to ask him for sure. I think that is everyone, except for out-of-towners, who already said they couldn't make it right?? If I am missing anyone, tell me!! :) Otherwise, we'll start planning food soon.
that sounds like so much fun! i am sad we are going to miss it! it seems like we are always missing out on the logan friends fun :( that is such a good idea to go to jordanelle! have fun everyone!
Post a Comment