Monday, August 10, 2009

The Stevenson's are in UTAH!!!

Hooray!
Sara and her little fam are in town and we want to get together!! :)
Dinner at Cafe Rio on Foothill on Thursday August 13th at 6:15 PM
Everyone come!!!
Leave a comment letting us know if you can be there.

5 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

I wish! It does look like we will be coming to Utah for Thanksgiving. Could we plan a big get together then?

Jamie said...

We'll be there for sure!

YAY!!

Lindsey said...

Cafe Rio or Costa Vida. Kelly-would we be able to get a ride home from you if we can make it?

Maren - I would love it if you were here over thanksgiving. You could participate in a 5k with us in the morning if you want - yes I recall you are pregnant but it is important to stay in shape!

Lindsey said...

Maren -
To justify my previous statment Not that I am worried that you won't - you because a working out fool! I am looking forward to the day when you buy a bike and we do a century ride together!

Kelly A. said...

Linds~
Sure about the ride home. And Cafe Rio NOT Costa Vida. Sara picked the place and I know she likes Cafe Rio way better than Costa Vida. Jamie said it is on 4th South and 6th East to be exact. I'll talk to you about Erika's gift more tonight if you come.