Blake and I are coming to Utah for Thanksgiving. We are arriving the Saturday before (Nov. 21st) and leaving the Saturday after (Nov. 28th). We would really love to get together with everyone, whether it be through a party or just meeting up with people. What day works best for you and your family to have a potential GROUP get together? We are pretty open, so just look at your schedule and we can plan accordingly.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 opinions:
Sorry, we will not be in Utah for T-giving. But we will be there for Christmas.
Yay!!
Talia's birthday is the 24th (can you believe my princess will be TWO!!!!!) so we will have a little bday party for her on either the 21st or 28th (most likely the 21st), but besides that I think we are open and pretty flexible the rest of the week. Except for the actual day of Thanksgiving, but obviously everyone else will be busy that day too.
We are available on the 21, 22, 23, and 27. I think Jace has class on the 25th but if he doesn't then we are available that day too! I am excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment