Friday, October 9, 2009

*all in favor say "aye" *

who else thinks that we need to see a post from shandy and justin with pictures of their new house and shandy's cute belly? anyone else with me? or maybe i'm just nosy...

5 opinions:

Sara Stevenson said...

AYE!!!!!!

Sara Stevenson said...

AYE!!!!!!

Kelly A. said...

Here's the thing, I just saw her last week and Shandy has no belly! Yes, my friends, she is one of THOSE girls that still looks amazing even though she is almost half way through her pregnancy! Let's try not to hate her for it :) JK, Shand--but really you do look good!!

I DO AGREE, however, that you need to make a post updating us all on your new house, when you find out what gender this baby is etc. Or you could just start your own blog! :) The "family" wants to be in the loop with the life of the Thayne's!

Maren and Blake said...

I agree! And NO suprise that Shand isn't showing. She's always had (as Justin puts it) a smokin body.

Monica said...

aye! i think we need an update!