

Katelyn Rae Thayne
arrived: March 4, 2010 at 8:47 a.m.
weight: 5 Pounds 11 Ounces
length: 19 and 1/2 inches
She loves to sleep with her hands up by her face!
She is great at eating and sleeping, and she is absolutely perfect!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Katelyn Rae Thayne
Posted by Justin and Shandy at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 opinions:
She IS absolutely perfect!! What a doll :) I love that sleeping picture! CONGRATS Justin and Shandy!!!!!!! We would love to come meet her (and bring you some dinner) when you feel up to it. And if that isn't for several weeks, we totally understand :)
Congratulations Thaynes! Katelyn is beautiful!!! We are so happy for you guys and glad that she arrived safe and sound :)
Congrats! She's gorgeous!
I love love love the first picture. I know they say they don't smile until weeks 5-7, but if that's not a smile, then I don't know what is. I wish we were there to get some cuddles from her.
I hope you are doing well. Congratulations!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats, we are SO happy for you guys. I love her name...so cute.
Congratulations! She is adorable.
SHe is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! Perhaps now you'll start a blog!?!?! Congrats!
Post a Comment