Due to many requests I'm posting more pics... but no, I haven't started a blog yet. I am at least contemplating the idea, just don't get your hopes up. Thanks for all of the phone calls and e-mails.
At 2 weeks and 3 days Katelyn made her debut at church yesterday. She was a perfect little angel!




Monday, March 22, 2010
Requested Photos
Posted by Justin and Shandy at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 opinions:
Katelyn is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a sweet little girl :) That family picture is so cute of you all! You look amazing, Shandy! How are you feeling? I'm glad Katelyn was good at church--Enjoy it while it lasts :) You should definately start a blog...I'd love to see how life is going for you all! Next time we are down in Utah for a few days, we will definately have to visit. Congrats guys!
Ok first of all Shandy...you don't look like you had a baby AT ALL. You look amazing. Second, look at how adorable she is. You guys are such a cute little family! Glad you put up more pics, and I second the motion that you start a blog so we can see what you guys are up to.
Thank you, thank you! Now that I see these photos, I totally see the Thayne side. I love the headband. What a cute little girly girl.
Shandy you look fabulous!!!! and Justin is looking like a proud father. You two are great parents - she is one lucky girl.
Congrats! She IS perfect!
You all look great!! I love that cute little outfit Katelyn is wearing! What a cute name!! "Kate" for short?
WOW! What a cutie pie. With work I see millions of kids... you can trust my opinion when I say that she is adorable. Good job. I am so happy for the both of you.
Post a Comment