Since I know that she won't post it on here herself (she's had this news for a while now and hasn't yet) I will do it for her :)
CARRIE ROMNEY IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! And congrats Carrie!!
She is getting married on October 16th.
Girls, plan on coming to a bridal shower for her sometime in September.
So fun!
And yes, she is getting married to that chiropractor guy she was telling us all about at Shandy's baby shower :)
CARRIE ROMNEY IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! And congrats Carrie!!
She is getting married on October 16th.
Girls, plan on coming to a bridal shower for her sometime in September.
So fun!
And yes, she is getting married to that chiropractor guy she was telling us all about at Shandy's baby shower :)
2 opinions:
Can you please please please see if you could do the shower while I am there. I would love to go.
Congratulations Carrie! Doesn't he live in Atlanta? Are you going to be staying here or going there?
Post a Comment