Due to Kelly's request, here are some pregnant pictures of me. I am now 20 weeks along and am counting down the days.
On Wednesday we had our huge ultrasound appointment. They measure everything with the baby and make sure things are going well. We did find out that we are having a baby boy. Blake couldn't be any more proud. Let's just say, he wasn't afraid to bear all. It is MORE than obvious that he is a boy. I would post a photo, but I am trying to teach him modesty.
Below is his little foot. He already has the Barnett stubbornness because the whole 45 minutes he would not show us his face. We got one quick look as he was turning to his other side. We are hoping to get some clearer photos at our next appointment.
I guess it would make sense that I am having a boy. Boys always create problems in girls lives. And he sure has made this pregnancy not very fun. I really wanted this, so I guess I will take the nausea. It is time we start getting into boy mode. We don't have anything and don't even know where to begin. I am so glad we still have 20 weeks to figure it out. Any tips Andersons?
We really look forward to seeing everyone at Kel's baby shower. See you all there. The picture above (of me) was taken 3 weeks ago, so I am even bigger. Well, maybe I just feel bigger.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
BLUE BLUE BLUE
Posted by Maren and Blake at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
You look so cute! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! That is so exciting and you look amazing! I love your little belly! So you're still sick all the time? That's no fun, sorry. You cute pregnant girls make me want kids. Well kind of anyway. :)
Post a Comment