Sunday, October 14, 2007

A MILLION THANKS!

I wanted to thank all of those that were able to make it to my talk. I really appreciate your support and love for me. It was great to have you there and for my family to see that I actually have normal college friends. For all of you who weren't able to be there, don't worry I am very thankful for you. I have been very blessed with amazing friends, who I am not sure that I deserve. Please keep me updated on all of your lives. I love each and everyone of you See you in a year and a half!

1 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Cassie~You may not even read this before you leave on Wed, but just in case-it was fun to spend more time with you! You did great on your talk and we have no doubt you will be an awesome missionary! Good luck and keep in touch!