Saturday, July 5, 2008

New baby!

This is so much easier to announce in person..
We're expecting a new baby on January 16! We are thrilled! I am about 10-12 weeks along and we listened to the baby's heartbeat on Thursday--it is the most beautiful sound! The pregnancy has treated me great so far. I haven't had any sickness (Sorry Jamie!!!) but in the first month or so I had a lot of dizziness and felt nauseated 3 times. I kept thinking I would be throwing up eventually in the pregnancy since I took the pregnancy test when I was about 2 weeks along but it never came! I am extra tired, though, and take a nap about every day. I used to crave Sprite all the time.
My sense of smell is out of control and I can't take out the garbage! I gag! Actually, I gag everytime I smell something bad! My clothes are fitting a bit tighter and my belly is growing.
I'm getting an ultrasound right before we leave for Pennsylvania at 17 weeks along and hopefully we'll be able to tell if it's a boy or girl! I'm really, really hoping for a girl and I'm probably going to have a boy. If it's a girl, we'll name her Hayley for sure. If it's a boy, maybe Brandon. Not so sure about that. According to the baby books, the baby is 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. It's really, really weird to think that I'm going to gain all this weight and be really fat! Eeek! But nevertheless we are so, so excited!
Love,
Hillary and Cameron

1 opinions:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is way exciting. Since you will be gone before the baby is born you will have to post lost of pictures!