Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thinking of Christmas in July???

Well, now you will be! Maren and I have been talking back and forth about having a HUGE Christmas party while everyone is home for the holidays. It will be soooo fun to see everyone's babies and just get the chance to have a big reunion. So, the big question is...when will everyone be in Utah/available for the holidays? Maren and Blake will be in town from Dec. 20th to Dec. 27th. I don't know if an evening during the week (like maybe Dec. 22nd) would be good since it seems like a lot of families have parties and/or gatherings the weekend before and after Christmas. The only thing with a Monday night is that those that live here will likely have to work early the next morning. Lyndzi and Jace are buying a house in Kaysville and have said they would love to host the party at their new home. Depending on where you will all be staying it might be a small drive for some of you. Anyways, I am just thinking out loud and typing what comes to mind! What are all your thoughts???? Please leave a comment ASAP, so we can start working out a date and time that works for everyone! Love you all! :)

9 opinions:

Jamie said...

hey - we are probably good for that date. We're not sure of any Christmas plans, but I guess we can plan everything else around this! That would be so fun!

Unknown said...

Hi! This sounds so fun, and I wish I was having my baby before Christmastime because I'm going to be way too pregnant to travel anywhere (since we'll be at Penn State) for Christmas this year! The baby is due on January 16 and it's just cutting too close to fly anywhere. I wouldn't want to have my baby out here or in Texas. So we can't be there, or anywhere-sorry! Maybe next year! We'll think of you all, though, as we celebrate Christmas by ourselves and with our unborn baby!

Maren and Blake said...

This party will be the biggest hit of the year. Please make arrangements now so you can attend. We are just trying to figure out what night works best. As Kel said, I am home Dec. 20-27th. When is everyone else going to be home? (Bryce, Sara, Andrea) It bums me out that Hill and Cam won't be in town, but I understand.

Lindsey said...

I will be here any day of the week!

Jason Wheeler said...

It's July and you are already talking about Christmas?? :)

I don't plan that far in advance but I think pretty much any day would work for me.

Bryce Cranney said...

I hate to say it but Megan and I will not be coming home for Christmas this year. December is my busiest month and thus I will be working like a mad man while everyone is relaxing, drinking hot sider, and sucking on candy-canes.

Is anyone going to be around for Thanksgiving as I we will be in town for a little over a week?? If so leave me a comment on the Cranney blog.

Sorry!!! I wish we could see everyone but I'm sure by now you have forgotten about the long lost Cranney Clan...

What happened to the cruise we were going on Marren???

Andrea said...

we're not sure if we will be able to come...heathe only gets december 25th and 26th off from work so we aren't really planning on being in utah until christmas day and the day after. we want to visit both of our families who don't live very close to each other...we'll try though. when it gets closer to the time, we'll have a better idea. it sounds fun though! :)

Justin and Shandy said...

We would probably be somewhere around there December 24-28.

Sara Stevenson said...

So I'm sort of having to wait on any Christmas plans because my brother is probably going to be getting married and I don't have any dates for it yet...sorry that doesn't really help I know. As SOON as I know that then I can start planning our Christmas...that's weird:) We would LOVE to be there though. It will be baby mania!!!