We are moving to Idaho Falls, ID. I have taken another management job with Enterprise there and am excited to move. We will be packing up and out of here within the next couple weeks. Thanks for all the good times in Logan. We sure have built a lot of memories here.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 opinions:
And then there were none.
YAY! we are so excited! idaho falls is only like a 1/2 hour from us! congrats on the job justin! we would love to help you get settled and everything! heathe obviously has to work during the day but i can help anytime (not that the fat pregnant lady can do much...) give us a call and we'll do what we can to help!
Good luck with everything and let us know when you come to Utah to visit!
Oh the joys of moving:) Justin, I totally forgot to call you back like forever ago...I'm way sorry, I've basically lost my mind since being pregnant. Don't hate! Good luck with the move! Hope you guys are doing well:)
Congratulations on the new job! Good luck with the move! When is the moving date? I hope everything goes smoothly with that. If you need boxes, and are going to be down this way soon, I can keep our boxes for you. Let me know!
Post a Comment