Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh BOY!!

Hi friends-
We had our ultrasound yesterday and it's a BOY! The ultrasound was so amazing. The baby was just flipping and twisting and arching his back. I can't feel anything yet though!! I am only 16 weeks though so it's normal.
The machines do DVDs now which makes the picture really nice on the TV at home. Plus the nurse typed in descriptions of things on each picture like "Arms" or "thumbsucker." Yes, the baby sucked his thumb for us!! So, so cute! I can hardly wait (or sleep) until January 16!!

2 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

Let me just say that it's a good thing he was already sucking his thumb. That probably means sucking will soothe him. Make sure you get a good binki (if you believe in that) or show him his thumb. It has given me hours of peace and quiet.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Isn't it crazy that he moves so much but you can't feel him yet? It will be great the first time you feel him move!