SOOOO cute!!! Jamie, please teach me how to be creative like you!
Hi Jamie,We got a text message the other day asking for our address for an announcement. What is your email address and I will send it to you?
That is such a cute idea. Did you actually get them printed or just e-mailing it to people? He is so precious.
He is sooo cute! I love the announcement!
oh you will all get one in the mail. Our email is shaneandjamiewhittier@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
5 opinions:
SOOOO cute!!! Jamie, please teach me how to be creative like you!
Hi Jamie,
We got a text message the other day asking for our address for an announcement. What is your email address and I will send it to you?
That is such a cute idea. Did you actually get them printed or just e-mailing it to people? He is so precious.
He is sooo cute! I love the announcement!
oh you will all get one in the mail. Our email is shaneandjamiewhittier@yahoo.com
Post a Comment