Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am still alive!

Hello Friends:

In case you couldn't tell, I haven't yet broken into the blogging craze. Sunday was the first day I looked at our Logan Family blog. It is super cute. Thanks Maren and Blake for the Happy Birthday wishes. Congratulations too all for the recently born and soon to be born babies. I am very happy for all of you.

As for me, I am still living the single life; so it seems like I am always changing jobs and moving at least once a year. Eight months ago, I moved to Farmington. Now I am trying to move back to the Salt Lake Valley. After a few months of soul searching, considering changing professions or going back to school, I have decided to start my own business. I have always wanted to start my own business and feel like the timing and circumstances are finally in line. I still have a lot of details to work out, but I am planning on teaching Spanish to professionals as well as English to LEGAL immigrants (I miss the political arguments with Maren and Tim). It is a huge endeavor and I try to not get overwhelmed and discouraged.

Even though we don't talk a lot, whenever Kelly and I are able to get a hold of each other, she always tells me that you all ask her how I am doing and what's going on in my life. Thank you for your continual friendship. Hope to see you all at the Christmas party.

Love,

Carrie

2 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

fpr the record, the politcal arguments were between Tim and Jamie. I am glad to hear from you and can't wait to hear more about your business.

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you checked the blog. I am excited for your new adventure! I wish you the best with it.