Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trying to finalize a Christmas party date....

So Maren and I are finding that it is going to be really hard to have our Logan family Christmas party on a day that EVERYONE can be there. Obviously we don't want to miss ANYONE, but we might have to have it on a day that MOST people can come. Hopefully now that we are much closer to the holiday season, everyone knows exactly what dates they will be in Utah and when they will be available. So....please take the poll on the right side of the blog AND leave a comment with any thoughts you have, if any. (Actually please a comment either way. Even if it is just saying that you voted on the poll, so we know who we have and heaven't heard from. Thanks!) You can check more than one, so mark any and all dates that work for you and we will see what the options are after we hear from everyone.

Can't wait to see everyone and all the babies!!!!!

7 opinions:

Sara Stevenson said...

Hello...we voted and we'll be there all those days. Thanks for getting it all together you girls are awesome!

Andrea said...

hi all! we voted for friday, december 26th and we are going to try really hard to be there but i can't make any promises. we were planning on being in randolph that day so we'll have to see what we can work out. we'd love to see everyone though!

Maren and Blake said...

Any of the days works for us.

Jason Wheeler said...

umm, I don't really plan this far in advance :)

I will try to come any day you have it though

Lindsey said...

I will be here any day. My mom will be around if we do it on the 26th but she is cool. Plus she will be here for a long time so she might go to my sisters if she doesn't want to stay or I kick her out (but I wouldn't do that because she is pretty cool). One or the other!

Jamie said...

honestly, all the days would work except the 26th so far. I'm still trying to talk shane into it. If we have christmas in vegas and then decide not to go down to AZ to be with my fam, we could make it on the 26th, but my brother lives in AZ now and it may be the only time I see him, unless we go to AZ beforehand. I will really try and work it out though if that's what everyone decides to do.

Justin and Shandy said...

We're not ignoring you, just sorting things out. I will make a schedule with the guys at work this week and let you know.