BRYCE
1) When I was young I use to flip my eye lids inside out and run around the house... I can't get myself to do it now that I'm older and to be honest, I don't think I really want to.
2) I had severe bowl movement issues in high school, but have never had an issue since my mission; which leads me to my next interesting fact...
3) I love telling funny poo stories and for those of you who've heard my stories it's good fun! Something is just comical about talking about poo, I'm slightly disturbed I'm sure.
4) I found my first grey hair at age 27 (2 year's working corporate did me in)
5) I've always wanted to be a rock star. How old do you have to be to try out for American Idle?? I play the guitar but have slowly digressed over the past few years.
6) I've been in a high speed car chase and hand cuffed at the end of the joy ride (no I didn't get arrested). If you haven't heard this story I'll save it for another time.
7) I pierced my ear the summer going into my Senior year but took it out when I got home because I was afraid that my dad would rip it out. Don't worry, I didn't pierce my right ear :)
8) I hate scary movies and refuse to watch them.
9) I've been known to be in the middle of a conversation and then randomly get up and leave to talk with someone else. It's happened multiple times and it's embarrassing! I have slight ADD.
10) I love Phantom of the Opera and will listen to the sound track when no one is around.
11) I'm have a fear of other people living in the house I grew up in and the thought of someone sleeping in my room doesn't sit well. My plan is to get rich, buy the house, and send my kid to the farm in the summer to work.
12) I hate when people cut me off in a conversation and don't listen to the other side of an argument.
13) I hate the smell of bubble gum
14) After I kissed a girl in high school, while turing to walk into her house, she smacked straight into a pole. It was so unattractive that I ended the relationship soon after... the mental picture still cracks me up.
15) I am horrible with names and will often hang out with people for weeks without calling them by their name. My tactics are using words like "Man" "buddy" "hey you" etc...
16) I am still scared of my basement when I got home to visit. I have to shut all the doors to all the rooms in fear that the green witch that I saw as a child won't reappear.
17) I use to eat miracle whip sandwiches as a kid. Two pieces of bread with both sides layered with Miracle Whip... yummy!
18) I was afraid to fart in front of my wife for months and months... Those days are long gone :)
19) I started driving in 3rd grade and got in my first accident in 4th grade while coming home from feeding pig's before school. Luckily child services never visited my parents while growing up.
20) I absolutely love cookies and have to eat something sweet after every meal.
MEGAN
1. I was a baby model for ZCMI now know as Macey's
2. I am the middle child , only girl and I have a brother 8 years older and one 8 years younger.
3. I played classical and fiddling on the violin growing up.
4. I was chosen as " Hope of America" by my 6th grade class
5. I was sent to the principle office my senior year of high school for organizing a senior prank
6. My mom is the one that turned me in to the principle
7. I hate blinds opened at night time, I won't enter a room unless the blinds are closed if on the ground level
8. I rode an elephant in thailand
9. I have been through princess training at Tokyo Disney and was successfully Snow white for 11 months
10. I love my mom, but I am a total Daddy's girl
11. I cried at almost every birthday party growing up just because it was my party and I could cry if I wanted too.
12. I had a terrible temper growing up and once broke a wooden brush on my older brother's head because he took a picture of poo with my camera
13. I love scary classical movies, but my sissy husband won't watch them with me.
14. I was a member of the Science Demo team in 9th grade, we went a around to elementary schools and performed little science experiments. I was terrible at science but it got me out of class a lot.
15. I met Justin Timberlake while dancing in a class in LA at age 14.
16. I love ice cream, gelato and frozen yogurt ( except it the one thing I cant stand while being pregnant ) hopefully I will love it again after the baby's born
17. My junior prom date turned out to be gay
18. I loved playing flag football with the boys in 5th and 6th grade. I know there was suppose to be no tackling, but I did it anyways.
19. I once smacked the Bishop's son in Sunday School for some stupid comment he said
20. I received my first kiss the day of my 16th birthday
WE TAG MONO & DAVE!!!
4 opinions:
Those were some great facts. Meg, I especially love the one where you broke the spoon over your brother's head because of poo. And now look, you are married to bryce.
That was fun to read! Oh, Utah just isn't the same without the Cranney's around!
Well, if all goes well we will be back soon!!!!
Yay!! Good luck selling your condo!!!
Post a Comment