hey, how come we haven't seen anything about the aggie basketball game/cafe sabor night? we really wanted to come but weren't able to so we were hoping to live it vicariously through those who went...lets see some pictures :)
p.s. don't forget to look at lyndzi and kelly's posts below!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
* logan night recap??? *
Posted by The Westons at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Andrea~ It was a waaay fun weekend! Wish you could have come! And I know-I need to make a post! Tim sold our old computer to a work client so I only have his work laptop which doesn't have Picassa installed so I can't edit/crop etc, any of the picts. I will do it soon, though-I promise!! We are getting our new computer this weekend so at the latest I will do it then :) I emailed the picts to Jamie and Lyndz, though, so maybe they will beat me to it. Stay tuned!! :)
I agree!
Post a Comment