Saturday, February 21, 2009
My Body-for-LIFE Transformation
I've been following the program for over a year now and feel better than ever. The before picture was taken somewhere around February 11, 2008 and the after pictures were taken in December of 2008. I've lost a total of about 65lbs and have decreased my body fat percentage by 10%-15%. In Logan, a few of us did the body fat percentage test at the Hyper with Lindsey and at that point I think I was at 29% body fat (potential health risk). Shandy has been such a huge support minus all the chocolate.
Posted by Justin and Shandy at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 opinions:
Way to go Justin!!!!!
wow! nice job :)
Amazing! Justin you look great. It makes me realize that I have no excuse not to get in shape.
Justin - That is awesome! You look great! I am so impressed!
Post a Comment