This is my first time typing anything on this blog. I just wanted to tell everyone hello and let you know what is going on in my life. I just got back from a three week holiday in Europe. It was the most amazing experience ever. I flew into Holland traveled to Belguim, France, Italy, Austria and Germany. I have a friend from Holland, and he traveled with me. I saw so many interesting and crazy things. This world is one interesting piece of work.... and the people that live on it are even more interesting. Before I went, I graduated from Weber State with my Nursing degree. I was planning on working at Primary Children's Hospital, however life plans change. Okay that is all I have to say... but I just wanted to say hello and that I love you all.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 opinions:
Cassie - Are you going to be in SLC working or do you know yet?
Cassie~It's so good to hear from you! I am jealous that you had such an exciting vacation-how fun for you! What's going on with your job then? For sure keep us all posted on your life! Love ya.
What wonderful things did you do in Europe? What was your favorite place? I am sure Primary Children's Hospital will miss you, but life does change and I am sure that you will have even better experiences. Keep in touch and come up north to visit.
I don't know if I answer your questions here or there.... so I will just answer them here and hope that you read them! I am not going to be working in Salt Lake and I am still looking for a job. However, I am not looking for a nursing job. I am only looking for a job for 3-6 months. I just need to make enough money to pay off my trip to Europe. I have decided to change my life plans for the next 18 months....
Post a Comment