Wednesday, May 16, 2007

summer boredom

Hey yall
we are for sure going camping Kelly . . . and, everyone - tell me when you're available I am trying to plan a boating weekend (or at least saturday) that would work for everyone. Oh, and anyone know of any job openings? I'm getting so bored that i'm actually reading the blog multiple times a day
jamie

3 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Hi Jamie! We would love to go boating! Obviously this weekend we are going camping and then next weekend we have an Anderson family reunion. But...we are available Fri. or Sat. June 1st-2nd, or Sat. the 9th (but not that Fri.), or possibly Fri. and Sat. the 15th-16th (that is Father's Day weekend and neither of us know what our families have planned yet, so that it why it's a "possibly"). Sorry this is turning out to be a really long comment (I have a tendency to get wordy:), but let me know when everyone else is available and I'll look at my calendar again if those days don't work for you guys or for the rest of the crew! You are awesome for planning this! Love ya!

Jason Wheeler said...

boating is fun :) and hey, you could come work at icon if you dont mind doing customer service over the phone. They start at 9$, but actually, I dont think they are hiring for a bit. Does anyone else have trouble putting apostrophes in the blog posts?

Lindsey said...

We would love to come boating too. I think that we are free on Sat. the 9th, and we are a possibilty the Sat. the 16th. Let us know!