Hey yall!
Cameron and I are very excited to hear about Kelly's announcement. Did Shane and Jamie move to Salt Lake yet for Shane's master program?? If so maybe we can meet halfway sometime like in Sandy to go out to eat or something.
I'm taking a full load this summer at the U and the chances are looking good to be done with school by December. I'll be so glad to be done, especially where I'm surrounded by people in Lehi that have been done with school for a long time. It's a lot easier in Logan when everybody we were around pretty much was in school. But we love living in Lehi and we love our ward! Actually Cameron just called to be a scoutmaster last week which is overwhelming considering all of the campouts he'll have to go on and all of the nights away from home but it will be a learning experience for both of us. I wish we had more exciting news than that but I'm afraid nothing can beat Kelly's announcement! Congratulations!
Love, The Holbrooks
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
the lehi-ans
Posted by Unknown at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 opinions:
Cam and Hill~It's so good to hear from you!! Thanks for the congrats! We are sooo excited too!!! That's awesome about Cam's new calling-he will be so good with those boys! I'm sure it will be hard to have him away from home at nights when he has campouts, but comforting to know he is away doing church stuff and fulfilling his calling huh? To answer your question, Shane and Jamie are still up here in Logan. It is my understanding that they're hanging out here until Jamie finds a job in Salt Lake or until Shane starts school. I know that she had an interview down there early this week and of course we wish her the best, but the selfish part of me wants them to stay here! We wish you guys were closer, too:) Well, hopefully we can get together sometime this summer when you're not busy with classes and we're down. That's awesome that you're almost done with college! Hooray!!
Post a Comment