Hey everyone! We just wanted to say hi and we miss you guys! We are just getting all settled in and getting used to working a lot. I'm getting used the North Carolina...the humidity(which hasn't been that bad lately), the weird roads and highways, and all the trees(which are beautiful). Its really different here but we have enjoyed it so far. We love our new ward that we are in and the people are incredibly nice here. Our little apartment is to say the least...little, its a one bedroom 544 sq feet. Tiny compared to the house we were in but its all good right? Time has been flying out here, and we're excited for Aug. when we get to see you guys. Congrats to Tim and Kelly on the great news!! We are so excited for you guys. Well I hope everyone is having a good summer. Keep in touch! We love and miss you guys!!
Love
Sara & Brandon
Monday, May 21, 2007
North Carolina
Posted by Sara Stevenson at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
I am so excited to hear more from you and your life in North Carolina, eventhough I talked to you on the phone over the weekend:) I am so glad you are doing well out there, but we definitely miss you in Logan! Happy Birthday tomorrow to Sara!!! I will try to call you but in case I don't get a hold of you, know that we are thinking of you and wishing you the best day ever!! Let us know what you did to celebrate. Love ya!
Sara!! Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys OSOOOOSOSOOSOSOS much so come home, k?
Post a Comment