Blake and I worked all day yesterday getting the bab
y's room in order. We figured we might as well put in the manual labor now while I can still help. We painted, put the crib together and put things in their proper place. We are still waiting for our new bedroom furniture to come before we move over his dresser. That will make the room look complete. This is a picture of the cute crib Grandma & Grandpa Forsberg got us. (that makes my mom & dad sound old!) I am sure he will love it. I know Blake and I do.
We look forward to the next couple of months. I am sure he will come faster than we realize. We still have a guest bed for anyone coming up to visit (especially when little Talia Camille is born). Lyndzi, weren't you coming up the second weekend in November? We were counting on you, let us know.
Well, take care!!
2 opinions:
We sure are planning on coming up! That is a way cute crib. I am excited to see the newly painted room. You are looking cute with your little tummy! I am so excited to come up!
Maren! You look awesome, I love the little room already, it's totally cute. You guys are going to be great parents! We miss you, and hopefully we'll be able to get together in December because I'm dying to see everyone again! Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment