Friday, November 30, 2007

Home from the hospital-AGAIN

I think that everyone should go hug their mom today if you can 'cause I just have to say that you never realize how much a mom goes through just to bring a baby into this world until you do it yourself! Just when I thought I was done with all the physical pains of labor Tim had to rush me to the ER yesterday morning with an extremely high fever, uncontrollable chills, and a backache worse than labor pains! Yuck huh:( Turns out I have a post pardum kidney infection and a urinary infection and they kept me at the hospital over night again last night. Thankfully we are home again now. We just wanted to touch base with everyone and let you know that we appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and that we are doing well. Talia is great and just as cute as can be! We'll post more pictures again soon!

2 opinions:

Lindsey said...

Kelly - I am glad that you are doing better now. Things like that are scary. Is Talia looking less jaundice? Do you have to have her on a light?

Kelly A. said...

Linds~ Talia is doing awesome! Her jaundice is better (we never did have to put her on lights) and she is cute as can be! Not that I am biased or anything:) We have her 2 week appointment on Friday( I can't believe she will already be 2 weeks old this Sat!!), but everything is great with her so far. Unfortunately I am still dealing with this yucky kidney infection and now Tim has the flu and is on antibiotics and can't hold the baby, but thankfully we have had lots of help. We are very lucky to have such good friends, family, and an awesome ward! Hope all is well with you in SLC! Make a post and uupdate us all on your lives!