Saturday, November 17, 2007
ITS A BABY!!!
Ok its not our baby, its my sisters, we just babysat for a few minutes today. We are so ready for our baby to come!!! (we are due this Wednesday) I am sure we will have the baby soon and I will keep you all updated..
Posted by Tim Anderson at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 opinions:
Good thing that I got on the blog to check and see if you guys had your little girl and then I see the picture(insert dramatic pause full of excitement)....but no! I got all excited for a picture of your sisters baby!
I thought you had the baby and didn't call me!!! Whew!!! That was a close one :)
You JERK! That's not a nice trick to play, and I fell for it even though the baby was dressed in blue. Duh for me! I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!!!! YOu guys are going to be parents! Wahoo!!! Love ya!
No worries guys. The first picture they post of Talia, you will be able to tell. It will look like she threw up PINK. And I am sure Tim will look even more proud than what he looks like in this photo.
Just remember, it wouldn't be an Anderson baby if it weren't a PINK baby. (That's the only color they own and they have the CUTEST stuff ever.) I hope and pray to have a girl next and the Anderson's a boy so we can switch clothes. However, I am sure I would get the better end of the deal!
Post a Comment