Friday, November 2, 2007

Oompa Oompa Doopa Dee Doo


3 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Jamie~ You have got to be THE most creative person I know!! You would think you came right out of the movie with that costume! Did you win any prizes for it at work?

Lindsey said...

I agree with Kelly, that was a great costume. You really pulled it off!

Maren and Blake said...

Yeah, pretty much that is the freakiest picture I have ever seen. I have to assume that you were dressing up for Halloween and not just another day at work. You have just the right personality to pull that off. I bet the orange face paint got everywhere. I miss you so much. When Kelly has Talia, you should really come up and stay with us so you can see her and visit with us. That could really be anytime now. Well, hopefully after this next week according to Kelly.