Sunday, November 18, 2007

CRANNEY FUN!!!

Good times here in Boston!!! Meg and I having been busy, busy the past few months. We got called as Activity co-chairs in our ward a few months back and this is us at our ward Halloween Activity in October (original, I know). We also went to the Joseph Smith birth place in Vermont a few weeks back with a co-worker I met from EMC that's a member of the church. It's a great sight to see if you ever get out this way. It was freaking cold outside, thus my green sweater with the church slacks, that's all I had :)



Meg is working hard to finish up the semester and still teaching dance three days a week at some local studios. Her credits from USU got totally screwed when we moved here so we're trying to figure out what she's going to do with college come January. From the way things are looking we could be moving back to the West in another year and a half. I just finished interviewing for a new position in Inside Sales at work and think I have a strong chance of the new position starting in Jan 08. I have been working my brains off so I'm looking forward to my first break sense June this week for Thanksgiving as we'll be traveling to Ohio to spend the week with my sister.



Things are good but we still miss our friends! We hope to catch up with most of you at Christmas!



Love,



The Cranneys


3 opinions:

Lindsey said...

It looks like a good time out east!I think that the green sweater adds a nice touch. It has been unseasonably warm here, it was 57 degrees when I went to work at 7:30 this morning. I hope that you get insides sales job you interviewed for!

Kelly A. said...

Move back to Utah already!! WE MISS YOU!!!!! It looks like you are having fun, though, and enjoying work! Good luck interviewing for that position-I'm sure you will do great! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!! You'll even get to meet my little girl by then:) My official due date is actually today and I am sooo ready to be done being pregnant and meet our little girl!! Anyways! I'll call you soon when the big day finally arrives!

Maren and Blake said...

What a great experience to be back east, even if it is for only a year. It looks like you have had a chance (and hopefully continue) to travel and see some amazing things. When you say move back to the west, I assume it will not be to Utah. What part of the west does your company cover? I think you said they are based out of California as well? Either way, the west coast is a billion times better than the east coast (sorry Shane and the Stevensons).

Meg, I am sorry to hear your credits are all screwed up. That must be really frusterating to work hard here at USU and not have them all transfer to a new school. I hope you can get it all worked out. How do you like teaching your classes? I sure this must feel like home for you.

Ok, this is getting long. We hope to see you guys over the Christmas holiday's. Let us know when you will be home so we can all meet up for lunch or dinner. Keep us posted on your plans!