Update Time. It has been awhile since we posted. I am about 28 weeks along now. That means I am on the down hill slide. Only 12 (or hopefully less) weeks until the cutest little baby boy enters this world. We are 99.9% sure that we will be naming him Braden Blake Barnett. Once again, we are only 99.9% sure, which means you shouldn't start crocheting Braden over all your gifts. Even if we were 100% sure, I would ask you not to do that.
Blake and I got to tend to Talia for a couple of hours. This made us more than excited to have a baby. My stomach is getting bigger. It looks like I have a basketball under my shirt. I did hear this is a normal look for boys though.
Blake has started looking for new jobs. He is looking in the Northwest (Seattle & Portland) and in Boise. He has applied at a couple of places, but is getting setup with some recruiters to help him even more. We are pretty sure that it will be kind of tough to find something new during the holiday season, people are mostly traveling.
Well, we will keep you updated with the baby, jobs, and life. More people need to post updates. I will keep an eye out for these.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Barnett Family Update
Posted by Maren and Blake at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
I am getting so excited for you guys! It would be fun if you guys moved to Boise. If you end up with an interview up there, remember that you can stay at my mom's!
Don't move until we move in June or so OK? :)
Post a Comment