Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas and that you enjoy your New Years events tonight! We are in Salt Lake with my family and loving it! We had a great time at brunch with the Whittier's and Sara on Saturday! It was sooo good to see you guys!!! Anyways, I will post some picts. of our holidays when I get back to Logan but now the real reason for this post...I finalized a date with Maren today for her baby shower. It will be on Sat. Jan. 26th at Lyndzi's house in Salt Lake. More details will be available soon and I will get invites out as well. Jamie, Lyndz and I have divided things out for the shower but if you still want to help I am sure we could use your creativity! We'll be in contact. Lyndz, if you have any ideas besides what we've already talked about let me know! Love you all!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 opinions:
Post a Comment