Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SLC Update




Hey Yall!

First of all, we have to discuss the Jazz game last night. Yeah, we had 7th row seats (my boss gave them to me) and Blake knows I hate the Jazz, so that makes it even better that we went and he couldn't. Haha. JK. But it was fun and Shaq was there. Man is he huge.

Nothing else is going on in SL. We LOVED seeing Talia. She's a doll. We are so jealous of anyone who gets to babysit her. Hey, Maren, when and where are we having your baby shower? let me know.

Okay, so Shane and I are going on a cruise to Belize and Mexico in 1.5 weeks. Yay. We also just got back from Virginia where we went to a Virginia Tech game. It was so fun, I'll have to post a pic of it. Eastern football cannot compare to BYU/ Utah football. Oh and then we actually went to the BYU Utah game. It was an awesome game. I sat with my fam on the BYU side and Shane sat with his possy on the U side. There was some gloating going on at the end.

Well, from that it seems like we have an interesting and fun life, but most of the time it seems boring. Okay, I guess it's not. Hey and we're planning a trip out to Cali in Feb. so if anyone is interested in going let me know. We miss you all!

6 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Your life doesn't sound boring at all my dear! Looks like you've been having lots of fun! It was good to see you guys for a little bit last week! Thanks for your love and support:)

Maren and Blake said...

Jaime I know you posted this to make me jealous about going to the Jazz game. Just so you know, I am not jealous since I have a 42" Plasma that puts me quite a bit closer than the 7th row. I am so close I can see the sweat coming of their foreheads and I can actually read what their tattoos say.

Maren and Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren and Blake said...

I don't know what happened to my last post, but I said. As classy as it would be, I am not throwing myself a baby shower, so I don't know when or where it will be. It isn't even necessary to have one.

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey! Get real we didn't even get to see you guys:( But don't worry I know how vacations go trying to get everyone in on one visit, doesn't always work. I'm glad you guys had fun, and...yes I'm totally jealous about your upcoming vacation. What days are you going to be gone? We might not get to see you when we come for Christmas either! BOO! But I hope you guys have a blast from the past!

Bryce Cranney said...

You sound like Megan and I... bored! That might be because we don't have any friends out here :) We are excited to see you guys during the break. Are you all combining up with Kelly and her Provo friends on the 21st?