Merry Christmas everyone! We are currently w/ my family in Portland, OR. We are having a good time and believe it or not, we did have a white Christmas. I hear it snowed out in Utah as well. My whole family is in town, so I am sure we will have a good week.
We do have some news. Blake has been applying for jobs throughout Boise and the northwest (OR & WA). He has had a lot of first interviews and a couple seconds. There is a really promising job in Pullman, WA. Pullman is an hour south of Spokane and 10 miles away from Moscow, ID. There are no guarantees quite yet, but they are flying both Blake and I up there the first weekend in January. They said it would be for Blake's third and final interview, plus an opportunity for house hunting. It is a job Blake is really interested in, we just need to make sure they are offering what we are looking for.
If we did accept it, I am sure we would be moving the end of January or beginning of February. We will make sure to keep you updated. We may give each of you an opportunity to serve and show your Christlike charity by helping us move. Just kidding, I am sure they will help us relocate, if not we will pay to have this done for us.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas. We will be around for New Year's Eve, so if there are any plans let us know.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Job Hunting...
Posted by Maren and Blake at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
NO!!!! I WON"T LET YOU!!!!!! NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!
Good luck with that. On the relocation package, ask for as much as you can (trust me on this!).
Post a Comment