I just wanted to say that I am so excited for the top 24 on American Idol this next week, this is when it starts to get good:) I think it's going to be a really good season and I hope there isn't going to be another Sanjaya!!! Maybe Brandon and I are the only ones obsessed with it so early on in the season, but we're just weird like that! Hope everyone is doing well! We miss you guys!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Can't Wait
Posted by Sara Stevenson at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 opinions:
Sara, I can assure you that I am crazy about American Idol as well. I do have a feeling that there is a guy that's going to be like Sanjaya. (Danny Noriega) He actually has a good voice, but is a little too femme for Blake and myself. I think that was Sanjaya's downfall. I will give him a fair shot though. I will have many more opinions after this first week. Some notes may be taken at first.
Thank you!!! That is exactly what Brandon and I thought as soon as we saw him in Hollywood. So I'm also hoping he won't be as horrible as Sanjaya:)
yeah, this danny kid drives me crazy. And it's not that I'm a homophobe - he's just weird. I loved David Archuletta (my favorite) except he needs to learn how to breath and relax when he's talking to Ryan and the judges. He was a little too happy and laughy. Oh and I love the australian guy. But I wasn't too impressed with them other than that. Hopefully the girls will be better.
Post a Comment