Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Blog

I broke down and created a blog for Blake and I. The blog address it http://blakeandmaren.blogspot.com. I plan on posting pretty much daily because I have nothing else to do. I have posted pictures of our possible new house. Get on and check it out.

1 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

I told you this is what stay at home moms do:) Plus it will be fun to share pictures of your baby when he comes! I am going to check it pretty much every day:) I post pictures on my own blog ALL the time, too. But I don't know if any of the Logan fam. checks it 'cause no one has commented, except Sara. (Thanks Sara:)-we love you!) I know, I know, I am now officially a blog NERD, but I LOVE to read the comments so write one if you're ever on there. And don't worry, Maren, I WILL comment on yors:)