Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Look who it is...

We had our first ultrasound this week and we were able to see the baby, as well as hear the heartbeat. It was amazing, I had no idea we'd be able to actually tell that it was a baby inside of me. At 13 weeks the baby is still so small, but as you can see, developing quickly. The very first picture it looks like he/she is sucking their thumb....how cute is that? Well just wanted to share with everyone that the Doctor said everything was looking normal and healthy. We couldn't be happier!


4 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

That IS amazing! I said it to you on the phone yesterday, but I'll say it again-everything about babies is truly a miracle! Isn't is crazy to think that a little human you created is literally growing inside you? And you'll continue to be amazed every second of every day once they are born!! :) Are you showing yet? You should post some belly pictures! All three of you cute prego girls should!

Kelly A. said...

P.S. I LOVE how it looks like your little one is sucking its thumb! How precious!

Unknown said...

How cute! Oh my, I am baby hungry. But I'm really happy for you!

Jamie said...

yay! We're over the first trimester - only 6 more months to go! I'm jealous you got pictures - we don't get them until week 18 - dang. How cute, though. It looks like a girl to me.