I thought I would share a great invention Tim and I use-Google Reader! It keeps you updated on blogs, news, everything. Just upload the sites you want to be kept aware of and it lets you know when a new post or new item has been added. It saves so much time! I don't have to click on every individual blog now; it just lets me know when things get updated. Greatest invention ever! You should look into it. I think you'd like it.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Posted by Kelly A. at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
I totally agree with that! I use it and it makes it super easy to moniter all the new posts (and it is quick too!)
This isn't a comment for that, actually I tried calling you the other day about a recipe. Did you get a new number? Anyways, I think you made it, it is with biscuits and cinnamon and sugar, I don't quite remember what to do, so if you know, please let me know.
Thanks!
Post a Comment