I was telling Maren yesterday that I always want to wait and make a post when I have pictures to post with me, but that never happens. So today I just brought the camera with me to work so I had pictures! Our month of January has been fun. Our Christmas present was snowshoes and we have gone several times. The best was on Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend when we tried to go up Big Cottonwood Canyon, but it was closed (due to snow) so we went to Millcreek Canyon. The guy at the booth said it hadn't been plowed yet so if we get stuck he can't leave to help us out. We didn't get stuck, but you should have seen the crazy Prius driver who ended up turning around about a half a mile into the canyon. We tromped around in about 20 inches of untouched snow for a couple hours it was great. Then this past weekend we went up to Deer Valley and watched the Visa Cup freestyle mogals competition. It was crazy cold but the races were awesome, and the wrecks-always good! I have also posted some baby shower pictures. It was fun to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 opinions:
Wahoo! Lyndzi made a post! Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys have been having fun:)
Post a Comment