Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Live it up, this is your last birthday without a baby. Wish I could be there to help you celebrate. I hope as you get older your style changes a little. Help Shane a little too.

6 opinions:

Jamie said...

haha! Thanks for the memory - that was one of the funnest nights ever. And thanks for remembering the bday. 23 sucks, so 24 much be vicious, yeah? JK. Let's go back to being 20 and single sometime, yeah girls? We need to have like a 20 and single sleepover party sometime with no kids allowed. I don't know if Kelly or Maren could do it . . .

Lindsey said...

That is a great picture. Happy Birthday Jaime! 24 is a great time - one of my favorite years!

Sara Stevenson said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! Have a fantastic day, we love you!

Tim Anderson said...

HAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! We love you!!!

Tim Anderson said...

Don't worry that was me-Kelly. Not Tim:)

The Westons said...

Jamie...i'm so sorry we are late! Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun :)