I just have to say that I am sooo excited to find out what Jamie and Sara are having this week!! I am counting down the days!! Sara, Tim and I ran into Jen this weekend and she said your doctor thinks he got a glimpse of a boy part at your first ultrsound so now I am even more curious! We are sooo excited for both of you cute girls!!!! Having a baby is simply life's greatest blessing!!! And Andrea, I am also excited to hear about your ultrasound on the 31st. Hooray for babies!!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Oh and Shane-you'll need to read the comments we wrote on the post you made on your blog!
thanks, kel, I will call you wednesday - and sara - you better call me tomorrow. I can't wait. I want to call and move my appt. to tomorrow. I promise I'll still be happy if it's a boy. But if Sara has a boy and I have a girl that would be cool, too. And kel and tim, thanks for supporting me on Shane's post.
Post a Comment