Saturday, March 22, 2008

We LOVED seeing you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie~ Thank you soo much for planning last night!! It was sooo much fun to see everyone!! And you and Andrea-oh sooooo cute with those pregnant bellies!! I love it and I am already anxious to meet all these new babies when they come out!! :) I am sad we didn't take any pictures :( I mentioned it a couple times to my dear spouse, but he kept saying things along the lines of "It's just so annoying to everyone to have to gather and there's so many people in our little house and no place to take a picture"...blah,blah,blah! I should have taken one anyway since we all know how much I love pictures, but then Talia got sleepy and my mind focused on her instead. So now I just have the memory in my head. Nevertheless, it was the best time ever to get to see everyone like old times and just chat and laugh!! We feel so blessed to have such an AMAZING group of friends!! We missed those of you who weren't there and hope to see you soon!! Maren, you guys should come down this summer 'cause Lyndzi and I are planning on doing a 3-way baby shower for Jamie, Andrea, and Sara and you just have to be there!

0 opinions: